Don’t have dental insurance? No problem! Join our Sunshine Savings Plan, available exclusively at Sunny Day Pediatric Dentistry. With our plan, we hope to make it easy for families without dental benefits to fit their child’s oral health care into their budget.
For a low annual fee, your child will receive quality preventive care coverage, and discounts on treatment and services without any of the limitations or hassles of traditional insurance.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- 2 Dental exams by Doctors
- 2 Professional dental cleanings
- 2 Topical fluoride varnish applications
- 2 Sets of digital caries diagnosing X-rays*
- 20% Discount on recommended dental treatment**
- 20% Discount Nitrous Oxide**
- 1 Emergency exam with X-rays
AGES 13 AND UP
Coverage begins upon receipt of completed and signed contract and when payment is received in full. Membership extends for one year for each individual child from the date of receipt. The membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Patients with traditional dental insurance are not eligible. Discount does not apply to fees for general anesthesia.
*As deemed necessary by the dentist **15% discount if paying with Cherry
- NO ANNUAL DEDUCTIBLE
- NO ANNUAL MAXIMUMS
- NO PRIOR AUTHORIZATIONS
- NO WAITING PERIODS
- NO CLAIM FORMS
- NO INSURANCE CARDS
- NO LIMITATIONS FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS
Terms and Limitations
- Annual enrollment fees are due on the first appointment of the year or can be paid ahead for the following year’s enrollment
- Annual enrollment fees paid for each person must be paid in full on/or before their first visit and are non-refundable
- Family members can enroll at different times of the year. However, the end of the benefit year will remain the same for all family members; plan expiration will be 365 days from the first family member’s enrollment date. Family members include parents, legal guardians, and children.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect. No exceptions.
- Family members cannot be substituted for other family members. Enrollee’s names must be stated at the time of enrollment. Children are covered up to age 17. This plan is non-transferable.
- This is a Dental Savings Plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other discount or dental insurance. If you have insurance coverage, claims must be filed with your insurance carrier.
- Membership is only good at the office of Sunny Day Pediatric Dentistry, Located at 354 George W. Liles Pkwy, Suite 40, Concord, NC, 28207.
- Treatment outside our office is not included in the In-House Dental Plan.
- The Dental Savings Plan is not valid toward any treatment due to an injury involving a lawsuit, car accident, medical insurance, workman’s compensation, or homeowner’s insurance.
- There will be a $50.00 reinstatement fee if coverage lapses more than 9 months
- The plan enrollment fee is valid for 2023 and is subject to change thereafter